Hampshire is already seeing the impact of climate change, such as in the serious flooding seen in recent years. We need to work together to make a difference to our local environment.
A growing number of communities are becoming interested in generating their own renewable energy, in a step towards reducing reliance on imported energy or as an investment opportunity.
HREC is pleased to invite businesses based in, or with interests in renewable energy in Hampshire , to join us as Corporate Supporters. Whether you are a small company or a large international project developer or manufacturer, whatever the size of your company, we would be delighted if you could join us and demonstrate support for the growth of community owned renewable energy in Hampshire.
HREC wants local government, either directly or through agencies such as the LEPs, to develop policies that will increase renewable energy generation, reduce energy waste and encourage sustainable development. Consequently, HREC is involved in initiatives to create a more positive and supportive approach by local government.
HREC needs the support of local businesses operating in Hampshire that have a passion for renewables and community owned energy schemes and can help drive the energy revolution forward. Local businesses or those with interests in the county, are encouraged to join as Corporate Supporters.
Please read on to learn how your business can help. Individuals should refer to the Membership page for information on how to support HREC.
Why Become a Corporate Supporter?
- Demonstrate Support – show your customers and competitors that you are concerned about climate change and serious about the development of community owned renewable energy in Hampshire.
- Grow Your Business – benefit from a listing in our online supporters directory and attract new customers.
- Make Connections – our regular networking events for local businesses will help you to network and generate new leads.
- Be Informed – benefit from regular communications and updates from HREC on community renewables initiatives in Hampshire, including investment opportunities.
Benefits for Corporate Supporters
- Corporate Supporters may use the HREC logo on their website and promotional materials.
- Networking – meet with other industry figures and enjoy our regular guest speakers.
- Corporate Supporter Directory – benefit from a company listing and URL at the HREC website.
- Communications – receive regular updates from HREC by email.
- Free editorial in the regular HREC newsletter.
Introductory Membership Fee: £250
If you’d like to discuss this as well as sponsorship opportunities do please get in touch.
To join us as a Corporate Supporter, follow the link and complete our online sign up form.
Payment can be made securely below. Alternatively contact us for our bank account details for direct payment.