Your use of our website is under:
· our Cookies Policy
· all laws that apply.
1. Use of our website
Our website is free for anyone to find out more about HREC and the services we offer. It is primarily aimed at people in Hampshire.
We try hard to ensure that our website is accurate and up-to-date. We may sometimes make mistakes and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website or that you will always be able to access it. We do not accept liability for errors or omissions or for any reliance you place on the information on our website.
You agree to use our website lawfully and ethically. In particular, you agree to not use our website in connection with:
· pyramid schemes
· chain letters
· junk or spam email, or
· any unsolicited messages.
2. Links and social media websites
Visitors use links to move from one website to another or from one page to another in the same website.
Our website may contain links to third parties’ websites. We do not endorse or accept liability for the contents of third party websites we link to.
3. Trade marks, logos and service marks
Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “trade marks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners.
Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trade mark on our website without its owner’s consent.
Unless we agree, you must not use information or images in our website in any way, except:
· To ask about us and our services,
· To download and temporarily store one or more page of our website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or
· For private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material on our website for any of these purposes you:
· Must not change documents or related images
· Must not use images separately from the accompanying text
· Must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
You must include “© Copyright HREC 2015. All rights reserved” if you quote our website’s content in a publication associated with your private or academic research.
If you wish to use any material on our website in any other way, please contact us.
We try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date. We do not guarantee that our website, its servers, downloadable files and emails are free from viruses or other harmful components. You should take reasonable steps to use suitable anti-virus and firewall systems in order to protect your computer and equipment. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of any infection of your computer and equipment.
You must not:
· Introduce, or try to introduce, any virus or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems
· Try to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or tamper with any part of our website, its software or our systems
· Interfere with anybody else’s use of our website
· Try to weaken or damage how our website works, whether by helping to organise, or taking part in, a denial of service attack or otherwise.
6. HREC’s forum and blogs
Some areas of our website let you upload text and images. The forum and blog rules apply as if the text and images are comments posted on our forum or blog.
7. Donations and gift aid
If you use our website to donate, you may be able to take advantage of the United Kingdom’s gift aid scheme.
8. Becoming a member of HREC
9. Registering on our website
Unless we say otherwise in writing, you must be 18 years or older to register with our website. When you register we’ll ask you to confirm your age.
When you register we’ll ask you to create a user name and password. You agree to keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that a third party may know your password you agree to contact us immediately so that we may change it. You agree not to use any other user’s user name and password to access our website.
By registering with our website you may see or use additional content that would not otherwise be available. We may impose more terms before granting such rights and may change those terms at any time.
10. Provision of services
You use our website at your risk. The information and materials on our website are general only and are not advice or recommendations, professional or otherwise.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our website:
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Connection and charges
You are responsible for connecting with a telecommunications provider to access our website and for the costs you incur in using our website.
16. Feedback and complaints
We welcome your comments about our website. If you find anything incorrect, not working or want to say anything else, please email email@example.com
· Make a complaint about HREC or our website
· Please contact us with any questions.