- Support renewable energy
- Investment Opportunity
- Support the co-operative movement
Register your interest for the investment opportunities below
Register your interest here to ensure that you receive full details of the investment proposal when it becomes available. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further information at this time.
- Shares will be offered at an affordable price, so almost everyone can benefit from the opportunity.
- When enough money is raised, the co-op then purchases ‘the project’ and profits from the sale of green electricity are distributed to members through an annual dividend.
- Preference for joining the scheme is given to people living in areas where the projects are developed, to maximise the economic benefits to the local community.
- Investors receive their capital back at the end of the project lifetime and the co-operative structure ensures that money does not buy power.
- Co-operatives combine business efficiency with honesty and fairness and all members can have a say in how the co-op is run one member one vote.
- Residual profits are distributed to a Community Energy Fund.
- Co-op’s are constituted under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act.